Design-build is a construction project delivery system where the design and construction aspects are contracted within a single entity. This system allows us to maximize the value in a project by overseeing all facets from design to delivery. Therefore minimizing any lag time between design and construction and preventing any miscommunications that might occur between a traditional designer and contractor.
A Design-Build contract places the design and construction in the hands of a single entity. This integrated approach streamlines the project delivery system by establishing one point of responsibility and seamlessly coordinates the design and construction process.
A major benefit of the Design-Build approach is that it allows the client a heightened sense of project accountability and control over risk and cost throughout the course of the planning and building process.
HOW IT WORKS
1. The Design-Build contract is awarded to Stratton Construction and Development.
2. We are the single point of contact for the owner.
3. We manage the entire process, including design.
4. We are solely responsible for quality, cost and schedule.
5. Designs and construction requirements are developed simultaneously.
6. Design is approved, construction is implemented.
7. We provide technical input throughout the entire project.
8. Project completion dates are met.
9. Our client saves time and money.
We have established joint venture partnerships with cutting edge design and architectural firms throughout the area to provide creative solutions for our Design-Build projects.